Being prepared

Being prepared
my buck

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My 2010 buck

This past weekend was a great weekend for hunting; I saw ten bucks total in two days. Saturday night I knew it was going to be a great night since I rattled and grunted in a big eight pointer right away. Towards the end of the night i rattled in a small six pointer and an absolute mega buck! I drew back my bow but never got a shot at the monster buck with never ending points. I knew the next day was gonna be good, and Sunday i got into my stand at about three o' clock and the deer were already moving. I rattled in a small half rack buck right away and then fifteen minutes later the buck I shot came out. My buck went by me back and forth and finally on the fourth pass I shot him right where I needed too! It was truly a great weekend for hunting and I sure hope my dad can get the monster buck I saw saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment